Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Rebekah Von Darrvk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rebekah Von Darrvk Empty
PostSubject: Rebekah Von Darrvk   Rebekah Von Darrvk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am

Basic Info~

Name: Rebekah Von Darrvk

Sex: Female

Race: Vampire

Apearence~

Height: 5"4'

Weight: 115lbs

eye color:blue

Hair color:black, with green in the fringe and blue at the back ends

Skin tone:pale o.o

Picture:
Spoiler:

Other important info~

Personality: Seductive and teasing, but generally a nice girl, very lively and doesn't take sh!t off of anyone. She treats everyone the same and has never fell in love. She likes to seduce people and taking their money and going shopping, she is bisexually and will seduce anyone.

Special abilties: Is very good at hand to hand combat and also good at weaponary but doesn't use weapons much. She also has a weak supply of telekinese, she can use it bu it makes her very weak and tired. Rebekah also has the power of seduction.

Backround: Rebekah is a pureblood(born vampire). Rebekah was brought up trainned to fight and although sh spent a lot of time doing fights she had a rather normal childhood, she hd a mom who looked out for her and a protective father, but one day rebekah Though tat her famy was holding he back from he world and heaed out goin town to town, killing peoplefor blood to feed off of but also meeting some people along the way. She trusted in them until she found out they were Angels, Rebekah didn't appreciate the angels lying o her and killed them off, still rebekah travels and never rests. She Has found herself now in the place*thearknessforum* and has found it rather amusing and has thought she should stick around...or at least for a little while.

Roleplay sample:

She stood in the water s the all got closer, She raised her hands as doing so, so did the water, the water raised up making a sort of dome around her that splashed water all around it keeping herself dry and protected inside. Although the water splashed everywhere it was dead silent. "if you want me come and get me..." she said daringly to the people that was surrounding her,
Back to top Go down

Rebekah Von Darrvk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Von Darrvk   Rebekah Von Darrvk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Rebekah Von Darrvk
Page 1 of 1