Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Race Info~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Race Info~ Empty
PostSubject: Race Info~   Race Info~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Angels: Angels are magical creatures with wings. Their wings are nice and they are told me be all good. They are very nice creatures who love to help people. Angels have the ability to hide their wings or to fold them inward.

Vampires: These creatures of the night feed on blood. There are many disputes about vampires but in this forum they CAN go out in the sun and they DON'T sparkle, all that happens is they are uncomfortable and get a bit weaker. Vampires in MY forum can feed on humans or animals.

Demons: Demons are evil being that love to see violence and distress. This is how they get their power; from people around them who are having any negative feelings. These beings are on of the strongest but the most brutal and hated.

Fallen Angel: Fallen Angels are the same as angels except that they are not holy. They have black or gray wings. They are normally neautral or evil but some can be all good. Fallen angels on this forum CAN fly.

Incubi & Succubi: These creatures run off of sexual activity to live. Without it, they would die away.

Fairies: Fairies are very cute and outgoing. They have wings like a butterfly and can be many different colors. They are also magical and can also fly.

Shape Shifters: Shape Shifters are humans that can shift into ANYTHING at any time. One minute they can be a bag and the next they can be a tree. There true form is unknown but there most known form is human form.

Wolves: Wolves are in a way shape shifter but can only shift into a wolf and a human.

Gods and Goddesses: These magical beings are very mystical and wonderful. They are immortal beings that tend to gaurd over things. An example can be the Goddess of War or the God of the Seas.
Back to top Go down

Race Info~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: All That Good Stuff :: Info-
Jump to: