Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Kitari "Goddess Of Souls"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kitari "Goddess Of Souls" Empty
PostSubject: Kitari "Goddess Of Souls"   Kitari "Goddess Of Souls" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Basic Info~

Name: Kitati

Sex: Female

Race: Goddess

Apearence~

Height: 5'5

Weight: 110 lbs.

Eye color: Red brown

Hair color: white

Skin tone: Pale white

Other Important Info~

Personality: Kitari is an extremely spiritual goddess. She is all about helping the spirits live on after they have died. Kitari loves to help all kinds of souls and is there to help whenever she can. She is very open minded and outgoing. She loves to dance around with her fans and be herself but when she has to be serious, she is. Kitari is very friendly and loves people but can be very brutal if someone tries to hurt her.

Special abilties: Talking to the dead, telekinesis, visions, element control,

Backround: Kitari woke up one day and found out she was a goddess. The truth is that she is a demi-goddess. She is the reincarnation of Cassandra Benjamin but doesn't know it yet. Kitari has always been able to see to a persons soul. From the soul, she can see the persons whole backround. Kitari is against love 100% and never wants to have love. She had a vision once of being married but she is against it totally.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitari "Goddess Of Souls"   Kitari "Goddess Of Souls" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:47 pm

yup yup approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitari "Goddess Of Souls"   Kitari "Goddess Of Souls" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Thx sis~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitari "Goddess Of Souls"   Kitari "Goddess Of Souls" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitari "Goddess Of Souls"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: