Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Shi/Oni Condred.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shi/Oni Condred. Empty
PostSubject: Shi/Oni Condred.   Shi/Oni Condred. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:27 am

Name: Shi Condred

Race: Human

Height: 6"1'

Weight: 107lb's

Eye color: Brown
changeable color: Red

Hair color: Black
Changeable color: Black with Gray lines

Personality: Cheaky, Funny, Dark and likable, but he has a Slit-Personality, witch is Cheaky, Evil, Dark and Kill's when he has the chance...

History/backround: His mother died giving birth to two non-identical twin boy's, one was my brother and the other one was me, but after giving birth to me, she died, so we both lived with our dad who alwiz hated me, he named my brother seimei for life and me, shi for death, alwiz blamed me for killing my mother, but i didnt, it was coz i was last out...
when he were both 5, it was the weekend and i was kept in coz of my dad being a prick, seimei came in from playing football, so as we were all in, we had lunch, i had anger problem's coz of the way my dad treated me, as we were eating my father was look at an framed old wedding photo of him and my mum, his face went red and he throw it at me and went in a mood and i got sent up stairs, that's all i remember of them coz the house went on fire and killed my brother and my dad, but i surfived...
after that i was ut in an childs home, rather be bak with my father than here, was there fo 3 years, i had a group of freinds i used hang about with in school and out...
but when i was 8, the home was burnd down and noone survifed...
5 years later, i was found in a graveyard next to my grave stone, my clothes were all riped and burnd, but the worst thing is, the only thing i remember is every thing before the fire that kill my brother and my dad, anything after that, i have no memory of it...
but something was weird, i knew stuff i'v never new in my life, my IQ was 1 of the highest out of alot of ppl, i was very strong and i new karate, jijitso etc... i must have learnd that stuff in that 5 years but how...
i was mansapated and lived in my own house, so i went to school, ever1 i new from my old 1 was there, so i was told...
I was walking back home after my 1st day back at school and was jumped by some school bullies... he was getting battered cas even though he was stronger, he was a wimp, that was the day everything changed...
he got kicked on the ground and then he felt somthing, a felling he has never felt... he changed, his eye went black and his his hair had dark grey strips throw it, it was his other side, Oni... see, he was a slitso, he had a darker side, that was evil and wanted to kill and be more powerful, he killed the three guys, he riped 1's head of, he cracked the others neck, and he ripid the last guys heart out, it wat still conneckted to hhis bodyand he could feel the pain, he crushed his heart with one hand and licked the blood on his hand...
Since then, he has been considerd a beast, a monster, a crinimal. Now his his life was ruind because of his other half... he would hide in alley ways and anywhere he could not be seen. anyway he lived on a island and i was aworded the city with the most gas, petroil and every thing like that, (every thing flamible...)... he then was attacked 1 day by a man that was burnd all over, he cood take a knife out of any where in his body, ( like wolfaren out of x-men...) it turnd out to be his twin brother, Seimei... they alwisd fighted and not so soon, 1 day, the water risend and the city was going to sink so they all evakuaded...
But, Shi and Seimei where the only ones, then, seimei burst a hole in a petrol tank on a builden so it looked like raining, as Shi was about to get killed... his rage turnd into fire, he coudind keep it in, then he said, "Here's one thing you foregot, this aint rain.." and he bursted into fleams and destroyd the hole city...

powers: Fire and Electric

Oni Condred: Oni is the darker side to Shi, He can take control when ever but not for long without blood, he isn't human and he has powers beyond knowing, but he is a tricky one, his deadlyist power is his mind, he likes to play with his victums he goes into there mind and messes with them, he can know a person life by doing that, but depending on the person strenth, he can kill the like that... But thats not all his mind does, when his hole eye turns grey, he can control your body movments, he is one of the deadlyest psychic's ever known...
Shi thinks that most of his powers like fire and that come from him, he thinks he has had this deamon in him all his life, even before he was born...
Back to top Go down

Shi/Oni Condred. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi/Oni Condred.   Shi/Oni Condred. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Shi/Oni Condred.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: