Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Tear Lione

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tear Lione Empty
PostSubject: Tear Lione   Tear Lione I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 am

Basic Info~

Name: Amelia Tear Lione

Sex: female

Race: half werewolf, half fallen angel

Apearence~

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 95 lbs.

Eye color: grey

Hair color: silver

Skin tone: pale

Other Important Info~

Personality: Tear is usually shy and quiet around strangers, but likes to open up to people she gets along with. She has respect for anyone stronger than her and enjoys moonlight, music, and the rain. She is most often found relaxing in the forest in her wolf form, which is a normal size wolf with long silver fur and grey eyes. She would enjoy having a mate she could trust, or a group to call a family, but has trouble trusting. Prefers to be called by her middle name, Tear (pronounced teer) because it helps her think she's moved on from the past and has been given a second chance.

Special abilties: shifting to wolf form, manipulating water and shadows (only at night, and not very well), good with a sword.

Backround: Tear's father left before she was born and her mother died when she was five years old. She was adopted by a royal family and lived with them as a servant until she was fifteen, when she finally lost her temper and murdered the head of the family in his sleep. She was then banished from the kingdom and forced to live on her own in the forests. She now looks for a place to call home, somewhere she can be happy and find others like her- others who know what it's like to lose everything, other fallen angels, other wolves- and still hopes to find the werewolf father who abandoned her.

Roleplay sample: Tear walked along the riverbank, gazing at the full moon. She hummed quietly to herself and looked for a place to rest.

Picture: Tear Lione Tear10
Back to top Go down

Tear Lione Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Lione   Tear Lione I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

looks good
APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Tear Lione Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Lione   Tear Lione I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Hm... It looks ok from what i'm seeing.

You have the official admin seal of approval. For now.
Back to top Go down

Tear Lione Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Lione   Tear Lione I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm

YAY! Thank yo- for now???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tear Lione Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Lione   Tear Lione I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tear Lione
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: