Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmoothTrooperN7
The Sexy King Vamp Alexander
The Sexy King Vamp Alexander
SmoothTrooperN7

Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos   Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Basic Info~

Name: Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos

Sex: Male

Race: Vampire

Apearence~

Height: 5’7

Weight: 117

Eye color: Red

Hair color: Grey

Skin tone: Grey/Whitish

Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos Anime110

Other Important Info~

Personality: Always has a care-free attitude, likes to flirt a lot, has extreme mood swings at times. Likes the idea of fighting anybody, and always eats because of having a fast metabolism , sometimes can be very competitive and likes to race anybody worth racing, lives on music and will die without it.

Special abilties: Has the ability to read others minds, can cause dreams to come true to a certain extent, and also becomes invisible when in the shadows.

Backround: Alexander was born on October 13th at 11:34 pm. He had a hard time fitting in with people, he was always the odd man out. He likes to spend most of his time outside, in a quiet, grassy, shady area. In this area, he likes to sketch the outdoorsy environment, naming each of the little animals he draws in the picture, eventually coloring them and hanging them in his nice peaceful house out in the forest. Sometimes he likes to go out into the nearby city to meet new people, very few become his friends though, and those who do, become the friends he will forever cherish.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkness.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos   Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Approved, I'm watching you. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos   Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:37 am

nice name jer xxx

l-o-l ~kay~ x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos   Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Perseus Antonopoulos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: