Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Willow Nyte

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Willow Nyte Empty
PostSubject: Willow Nyte   Willow Nyte I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Basic Info~

Name: Willow Nyte

Sex: Female

Race: Shape Shifter

Apearence~

Height: 6'0

Weight: 125 lbs

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Amethyst Purple

Skin tone: Pink-pale

Other Important Info~

Personality: Softspoken, sarcastic, depressed most of the time, morbid. In short, she's goth and she doesn't give a shit if you like that or not Twisted Evil Oh and because of an incident when she was younger she's afraid of men.

Special abilties: Shape shifting and telekenesis. (When she shape-shifts, her clothes shift with her, giving her odd patterns or coloring in whatever form she chooses)

Backround: when she was 15 years old, still very young for a shape shifter, her older brother tried to kill her and her family. He succeeded in killing her mother and father, but was stopped before he got to kill Willow. Ever since then, Willow has been afraid of males, especially those older than her. As she got older, she discovered her ability to shape shift. Nobody in her family ever told her about her powers, and soon after learning about them, she put them to "good" use. (for example, she shifted into a mouse to scare the girls in her school...she always hated those preppy weirdos anyway ^.^) She has always been a depressed person for the most part...probably because she has never quite fit in anywhere. No matter where she went, everyone seemed to avoid her. Nowadays she has a few close friends, but that's it.

Roleplay sample:
Willow sat on the grassy ground of Spring Hills, humming her favorite song. The sky above her was bright blue, and the birds were singing softly. The brightnesss of the sky burned her eyes, and the birds were getting on her nerves. She looked up into the sky, squinting. "Why does the world have to be so awake..." she mumbled. It was still morning, and Willow was sleepy. A little distance away, she saw a man walking towards her. Without hesitating, she shifted into a field mouse and scuttled away. This was the norm. Everywhere she went, she seemed to have to shift and scuttle or fly or on certain occasions slither away. With a heavy sigh, which sounded more like a muffled squeak in her mouse form, she hid among the tall grass until he had walked past.
Back to top Go down
SmoothTrooperN7
The Sexy King Vamp Alexander
The Sexy King Vamp Alexander
SmoothTrooperN7

Willow Nyte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Nyte   Willow Nyte I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkness.darkbb.com

Willow Nyte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Nyte   Willow Nyte I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:47 am

Deffinatly Approved! We're glad you joined us!
Back to top Go down

Willow Nyte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Nyte   Willow Nyte I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Welcome willow i belive i will enjoy roleplaying with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willow Nyte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Nyte   Willow Nyte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow Nyte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: