Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Spike Death (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spike Death (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Spike Death (WIP)   Spike Death (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Name: Spike (σκοτάδι) Death

Race: Darkness/God

Height: 6"3'

Weight: 111lb's

Eye colour: Dark Grey
changeable colour: Hole eye goes black when using The Eye's of Lost soul's

Hair colour: Light Gray
Changeable colour: Dark Gray when using The Eye's of Lost soul's

Appearance: Right eye is completly white, White pale skin, A birth scar from the top of the right side of the head, sown the right eye, over the body, going to th right, and all the way down the back of the left leg, wears black jeans and a white shirt, he is alwiz bear feeted, and a blood staind shirt

Personalty: He is an alcoholic, mass murderer, blood thursty, wearwolf, Psychic, messes with minds, asshole, prickish, mean basterd, strong and lots more... he feeds of light and humans, and he drinks blood so he doesnt turn into a wearwolf...

Powers: he is Darkness he can do anything with it, fire, all Psychic abilitys, thunder, control minds and can steal powers... oh, and he is imortal...

History: σκοτάδι was born in heaven, his parents were the god of darkness and the godess of light. he was named σκοτάδι cause it is one of the greek works for darkness, his life was good untill he was 10,666 and found out that he was fused with the god of death. He went crazy and tryed to kill his mother, his father but he spared his sister but soon to find out that before the mothers death, she casted her from heaven to earth, loction and time, unknownd... she was only 3 years of age... he then tred to kill all the gods but was sentence to an eternity on earth at the start of time in a God locked box in the earth's core, to die over and over again... after the end of time, he was releaste of his sentance, but all that time he had spent in that core, the demon within got thinking, the god of death, he agreed to work with each other to take control of heaven, the both merged and transfromed into a beast with big grey wings, a spikey gre tail and lots more, he killed the god of Fire and took his power, but failed yet again and got the same sentence, but they escaped to earth at the end of the 20th centary, to start plan B...
It was to hide all traces of him being a god but still is one, his blood, his soul, his memorys, all his powers but darkness cause its his main one and some fire, he is still psychic, he hid all that in a small boy before his death to not be deteckted by the gods, the god of death hid in the boy so he can watch over him cause if the boy dies, so does all the stuff he gave him and for Spike to live from the start of time with no memory what so ever and a id card with the age 23 on it and the name scratched out jut to leave S.... D...., he had no heart, no soul, no blood, because of that, he has to drink blood, but if he doesnt, he get's weaker and if there is no blood, he transfroms into a beast simmiler to a wearwolf and when he drinks blood, it turns black...
but they will meet again, after spikes death to bring them back more powerful...

Live Today: He live's anywere he wonts, he has an underground bass (unknown)...
the shadow's protecked it and the only way in is the shadows...
he lives like any one else, eating, Drinking, Killing... he can also be seen with a Vampire called Rebekah, she used to follow him but now he doesnt mind...

Picture: Spike Death (WIP) ;laksegtt

Roleplay sample: As the city went on as an normul day, lifing, breathing, eating and drinking, but up on a high flat, there stood the being, ripped cloths, bloody and wet, down on one nee and looking down at the civilians, he staird as they lifed there normul lifes, as he licked the remaning bood of his lips, he stood back, jamp off, and screamed "TIME TO FEAST!!!"

(oh, and to all the a***hole's out there, i am not F***ing changing my character for anyone, so get over it...) Mad

Last edited by Shi-Oni on Mon May 24, 2010 1:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Spike Death (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Death (WIP)   Spike Death (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

APPROVED! This is wonderful! Just one thing... What race/species are you? Demon?
Back to top Go down

Spike Death (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Death (WIP)   Spike Death (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:27 pm

yes he is. sorry cassie these new peeps are me friends. They not done this befre xxx
Back to top Go down

Spike Death (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Death (WIP)   Spike Death (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm

i changed it
Back to top Go down

Spike Death (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Death (WIP)   Spike Death (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm

No problem~ Thanks for joining XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spike Death (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Death (WIP)   Spike Death (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spike Death (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: