Darkness Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is DEAD. Thought we have relocated at http://beneaththestars.forumotion.net/

Tori Violet Chiuchi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tori Violet Chiuchi Empty
PostSubject: Tori Violet Chiuchi   Tori Violet Chiuchi I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Basic Info~

Name: Tori Violet Chiuchi

Age: appears 14 (MUCH older, fairy gene prevents fast aging)

Sex: Female

Race: Fairy

Apearence~

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 140 lbs

Eye color: Dark Purple

Hair color: Light Purple

Skin tone: Extremely Pale

Other Important Info~

Personality: Very moody, very low self-esteem, extremely shy. Hates people fighting, always looking for something to keep busy with to avoid thought; clinically deppressed, and gets lonely easily. Very motherly towards friends. Draws energy from sunlight and moonlight, as well as from music. Prefers to be called by her middle name, since her first name was her mother's middle name. She has a split personality, Mira, who is the opposite of her; bright red hair and deep blue eyes, outgoing and violent, and extremely strong. EXTREMELY moody due to pregnancy, but usually kind to her mate.

Special abilties: has very strong magic yet gets weak when her magic is used (Mira can use it without getting weak); capable of getting what is wanted with charm, which is indicated when eyes turn dark gray; can control/melt into shadows.

Backround: Comes from a large family (12 brothers and sisters), but ran away when she was 8 and her mother found a new mate and divorced her father. Fell in love many times, and trusted people just as often, but got her heart broken everytime and has learned that trust must be earned. Relies on her instinct for everything, as her mother taught her, and often makes mistakes. When she screws up too badly, she hurts herself and finds somewhere new to live. Her mother sent many people after her to kill her, saying she betrayed their clan. She is unaware of who those people are and therefore lives in fear.

Roleplay sample: Violet layed in bed around midnight, half asleep, when she noticed her mate walk in. "You're finally home... Why weren't you here earlier? I missed you, and you had me worried." She then realized how exhausted she was and cuddled him, falling asleep in his arms and dreaming of her usual nightmares.

Picture: Tori Violet Chiuchi Pretty10
Tori Violet Chiuchi Violet10
Tori Violet Chiuchi Mira210

Last edited by SolarDarkness on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:01 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : She's pregnant, I'm bored, and I found more pics ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori Violet Chiuchi   Tori Violet Chiuchi I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Approved. I'm still mad. How can she hate her. Grr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori Violet Chiuchi   Tori Violet Chiuchi I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:52 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tori Violet Chiuchi   Tori Violet Chiuchi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tori Violet Chiuchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Community :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: